Code of Business Conduct
This code set out the basic principles to guide all employees on business practices and procedures. The aim is to ensure employees be responsible and understand all legal and company policy regulation and requirement that apply to their daily business dealings. All employees must conduct themselves accordingly and seek to avoid even the appearance of improper behaviour.
Our Code of Business Conducts
- Practise and maintain a high standard of business integrity in all our business dealings. Any form of corruption is strictly prohibited. Bribery or any other means of obtaining undue or improper advantage is strictly prohibited. Do not use unethical methods to achieve objectives.
- Continuous focus on quality. Strive to add value through performance excellence, quality of service and good customer care. Ensure that all commitments are fulfilled.
- Build trust and mutual respect, value privacy and foster open communication to help one another to succeed. Treat everyone with fairness and equality and avoid discrimination.
- Compete fairly, honestly and avoid all conflicts of interest between work and personal affairs.
- Build good ties with our customers and suppliers who share the same value system as ours. Uphold our reputation, maintain trust and credibility with our customers, business partners and staff and continue to develop a win-win situation for all.
- Safeguard the company’s physical assets, confidential information and intellectual property.
- Observe all safety rules and protect our environment.
- Comply with all the laws and regulations in all countries where we have business dealings or operations.
- Employees are responsible for understanding this code of business conducts that apply to their jobs and to report any suspected violations of this code or Company policy.
- Those who violate the standards in this code will be subject to disciplinary action, including possible dismissal. Furthermore, violations of this code may result in civil or criminal penalties for you, your supervisors and/or the Company.