– design management using computer added design (CAD) software;
– manage the submission sample and design for approval (e.g., owner, architect, consultant, etc.);
– oversee and accountable for bill of material (e.g., timeliness, correct specifications, etc.);
– support Sales Business manager in timely quotation reply to customer;
– organize cargo handling schedules to ensure adequate warehouse space;
– monitor storage utilization levels for various storage systems;
– plan continuous improvement activities and performance improvement strategies.
If you are ready to take on exciting challenges in a growing and progressive organization as you take the next step in your career, please e-mail your application stating your previous company’s nature of business, your scope of work & responsibilities, reason for leaving, current and expected salary to [email protected] or you can fill up the form below.