– Receiving of goods from all local suppliers and record into the systems;
– Do quantity and quality checks on incoming and outgoing goods before delivery;
– Perform loading-unloading of goods;
– Cross-docking of goods for pending delivery order that is incomplete and informs to respective department;
– Picking and packing the goods based on order list;
– Coordinate with Forwarders and liaise with Customers on deliveries arrangement;
– Plan delivery of logistics services that meet stakeholders’ requirements;
– Review and re-organize storage space regularly;
– Organize cargo handling schedules to ensure adequate warehouse space;
– Monitor storage utilization levels for various storage systems;
– Plan continuous improvement activities and performance improvement strategies.
If you are ready to take on exciting challenges in a growing and progressive organization as you take the next step in your career, please e-mail your application stating your previous company’s nature of business, your scope of work & responsibilities, reason for leaving, current and expected salary to [email protected] or you can fill up the form below.